The need for more sustainable products is great regardless of industry. Today we get the opportunity to talk trends and sustainability with Olivia Carlryd, Jr Brand Manager at Hansaplast, Beiersdorf.
Hi Olivia, nice to meet you. What can you tell us about your role at Beiersdorf/Hansaplast?
- Hello, my name is Olivia Carlryd and I work as Jr Brand Manager for Hansaplast. My main area of work is to implement local marketing plans to drive and develop Hansaplast as a brand in the Nordics.
“The product is made from naturally derived fibers and is biodegradable”
Brilliant. What will be the first product Smartson’s test pilots get to experience from Hansaplast?
- Smartson’s test pilots will get to try our Green & Protect, which is made from naturally extracted fibers and are biodegradable! This is without compromising our high Hansaplast quality with extra strong adhesion and durable water-repellent material. Our Bacteria Shield, which is on the packaging, guarantees that our patches block 99% of bacteria, which is tested and validated in our laboratory in Hamburg.
How will you be using the results of our collaboration?
- We hope to be able to use the results both digitally and physically, in e-commerce and in stores, to share the results with other consumers.
“Overall, we see a greater focus on environmental awareness, both within our and other industries”
What market trends do you see in your industry?
- Overall, we see a greater focus on environmental awareness, both within our and other industries. At the same time, there will probably be innovations both from a sustainability perspective and for more specific areas of use and/or occasions of use.
“Insights that we can take with us in future product development”
How do you think brands are affected by working customer-oriented in their marketing communications?
- This of course gives us as a company an increased and improved insight into how consumers actually experience our products, insights that we can, for example, take with us in future product development.
To book a demo - fill in your contact information below:
Fill out my online form.