Welcome to Smartson! We are the leading platform for Social Recommendation Marketing in the Nordic region, working with global brands across seven markets. We are now looking to recruit a media producer with project leadership experience to join us at our charming office in Kungsholmen.
For you to thrive at Smartson, you should be determined and solution oriented. As a project manager with us, you are as operational as strategic, have an interest in social media/digital marketing and are as initiative-orienting as executing. You are excellent at creating relationships, flourish in doing many things at the same time and are patient with big as well as small questions in your assignments. You can come either directly from education or have worked for a couple of years. Most important to us is your passion and that we have fun together.
- Image and video editing, Adobe-series/Final Cut Pro
- Experience in project management in advertising, PR or marketing is beneficial.
- Knowledge of advertising in social media.
- Strong analytical ability as well as presenting data and conclusions about campaign results.
- Good stylistic ability and knowledge about what creates commitment.
- Knowledge of web publishing and managing the tools for newsletter creation are also advantageous.
- Other language skills (Norwegian, Danish, Finnish or Dutch) in addition to Swedish is valuable but not required.
Our drive is the meeting between brands and our 390,000 followers throughout Europe. The meeting is created by attracting curiosity, engaging in experiences and converting through real recommendations. Among our clients you will find global brands such as Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Samsung, L’Oréal, Yamaha and Mercedes-Benz. Find out more here: business.smartson.com
Contact and employment form
The assignment is for a fixed contract between 15/10/2017 until 15/8/2018 for a full time Project Manager with the possibility of extending employment beyond this period. Apply today at email@example.com. We are currently interviewing and our aim is to have you start with us in mid-October.